Monday, May 23, 2011

Beaucoup

Err...so I'm really really pooped. Today was the first day that I met with the rest of the students in the group. I made some badass friends, and I'm extremely excited for the rest of this trip, but right now I am just totally out of it. I start my internship in Endocrinology tomorrow at "Hôpital Pasteur," and so I want to be sure I go to sleep early [I have le décalage horaire]. BUT, I wanted to make sure I put up some photos:

 Ma famille française: Patrick et Veronique Lecoanet

 Ma chambre ici avec le balcon

 L'immeuble où ma famille française habite

 Une promenade au centre ville

Une belle cathédrale 


Eh, bien sûr, la plage. 

Interesting tidbit about the beaches here. There's no sand. It looks like there is...but those are rocks. I'm not talking pebbles...they're rocks. 

I have already started planning trips with my friends, and so once those are solidified I'll update about them but I think that a couple of us are going to go to Monaco for LE GRAND PRIX. How cool would that be? 

A bientôt, mes amis

1 comment:

  1. woman, this reader here is itching to find out what's happening in france! from the look of your beach fb photos, it's a lot of funnn :) BLOG BLOG BLOG

    ps. i hate applying.

    ReplyDelete