It may sound peculiar, but over the past few weeks I have had the recurring thought of "I really wish I had worn pants."
Essentially, what I mean to say is that I cannot seem to dress appropriately for the weather. It is May, and thus I assume that no matter where I go the weather should be warm. I'm going to go ahead and say that means I am an optimist ....or clueless...but I'll give myself the benefit of the doubt [because I am an optimist, see?]
I am currently sitting in my sister and her husband's apartment in Lucerne, Switzerland. Honestly, this could possibly be one of my favorite places in the world. Is it sufficient to say that I just feel comfortable here? The home itself is so white and filled with natural light. It's really beautiful. Not to mention my adorable niece and nephew are here as well:
Yesterday, I spent a lot of time with my sister, which is something I never get to do. We watched a movie and then decided to go on a hike. Lucerne is situated really close to a giant mountain, so I got some really wonderful pictures. Check it:
In a few minutes, my brother-in-law will drive me to Nice, France. Nice is about 5.5 hours from here, and I hear it's a really beautiful drive. So, I'll be sure to take some photos and write about my first impressions of Nice.
A bientôt mes amis




No comments:
Post a Comment